Saturday 15 January 2011

Hobart Olympia 0 South Melbounre 9

Played mostly a second string/young side in the first half, before gradually introducing some senior players into the match. The wireless net here sucks, but that just may be my linux setup not adapting well to the Tasmanian internet wilderness. A cable has sorted that problem out. Rest assured that I will be posting a lengthy piece or two once I get back to Melbourne. For a detailed look at this match, Walter Pless has an article on his blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A few notes on comments.

We've had a lot of fun over the years with my freewheeling comments policy, but all good things must come to an end. Therefore I will no longer be approving comments that contain personal abuse of any sort.

Still, if your post doesn't get approved straight away, it's probably because I haven't seen it yet.

As usual, publication of a comment does not mean endorsement of its content.