Sunday 18 July 2010

Nobody tells me squat anymore - more redevelopment guff

Did you know that there's a video render floating around of what Lakeside will look like?



It's reminiscent of the intro to SimCity3. I had to go to the website of the Albert Sailing Club to find this stuff for some reason. Anyway, not much new info, but the following was posted on their site a touch over two weeks ago. Nice to know all that dirt ain't going far, I guess.

For the next 8 weeks the developers will remove 36,000 cubic meters of soil from around the South Melbourne Oval. This soil is going to be used to fill in 'dips' in the public space between the Carousel and the Grand Prix circuit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A few notes on comments.

We've had a lot of fun over the years with my freewheeling comments policy, but all good things must come to an end. Therefore I will no longer be approving comments that contain personal abuse of any sort.

Still, if your post doesn't get approved straight away, it's probably because I haven't seen it yet.

As usual, publication of a comment does not mean endorsement of its content.