Monday 14 June 2010

Steal this avatar

Someone on The World Game Forum - the best damn football forum in the world, if you're not too fussed about racial slurs, ridiculous and plentiful in jokes and a lack of football talk - wanted to know where I got my kickarse avatar from, and if I could make a Sydney Croatia one for him. And I'm telling everyone what I told him. It's just a generic animated gif I found on the interwebs, and which I got my youngest brother to add 'SMFC' to. He dabbles in animation, video game making and such and such. He still hates it, but I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A few notes on comments.

We've had a lot of fun over the years with my freewheeling comments policy, but all good things must come to an end. Therefore I will no longer be approving comments that contain personal abuse of any sort.

Still, if your post doesn't get approved straight away, it's probably because I haven't seen it yet.

As usual, publication of a comment does not mean endorsement of its content.