Friday 23 April 2010

Finally, finally, finally, maybe, probably, I think it's done

Neos Kosmos yesterday, in its sliver of VPL coverage, and once you get through the usual Oakleigh suckhole guff, reported that we will be playing out of Northcote. Thank you. Now was that so very, very hard?
Now, to the minuseseses. I wasted some good time funny action hysterics by posting that playing out of the biodome krap yesterday.

On the plus side, I was wrote it up while procrastinating and keeping future lawyers off the computers in the library at Vic Uni's Queen Street campus.

So apart from the heinous endless pointless come on and just bloody tell us we're playing at Olympic Park Northcote already, I think I came out of this at about even.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A few notes on comments.

We've had a lot of fun over the years with my freewheeling comments policy, but all good things must come to an end. Therefore I will no longer be approving comments that contain personal abuse of any sort.

Still, if your post doesn't get approved straight away, it's probably because I haven't seen it yet.

As usual, publication of a comment does not mean endorsement of its content.