Friday 26 February 2010

Here we go again - Round 1, Altona Magic vs South Melbourne

My previews suck just as much as my reviews, and I'm not sure if I can be bothered writing them anymore.


Last Time They Met

Round 21, 2009, at Paisley Park

Magic 3 South 0

Just a woeful performance.


Preview

Still haven't won a game at Paisley Park since rejoining the VPL. Good as chance as any to get a win over these guys, who have a new largely untested squad, and former South keeper Tommi Tommich in goals - who'll probably rip out several top notch saves just to piss me off. Had my wisdom tooth surgery yesterday, and I'm recovering well enough that I should be there on Sunday to witness the hilarity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A few notes on comments.

We've had a lot of fun over the years with my freewheeling comments policy, but all good things must come to an end. Therefore I will no longer be approving comments that contain personal abuse of any sort.

Still, if your post doesn't get approved straight away, it's probably because I haven't seen it yet.

As usual, publication of a comment does not mean endorsement of its content.