Saturday 9 May 2009

I should have mentioned...

...that last Wednesday this blog earned me a $30 book voucher at the Victoria University Bookstore. Awesome. We had some sort of mostly poorly planned and publicised "Read, Write, Debate, Fete' thingo on, and my mentioning that I do this blog at the open discussion on blogs and biographies was the starting point of my eventual obtainment of the aforementioned voucher. Took about 17 months to get something worthwhile out of this, but it's something.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A few notes on comments.

We've had a lot of fun over the years with my freewheeling comments policy, but all good things must come to an end. Therefore I will no longer be approving comments that contain personal abuse of any sort.

Still, if your post doesn't get approved straight away, it's probably because I haven't seen it yet.

As usual, publication of a comment does not mean endorsement of its content.