Monday 1 September 2008

Has Micky M been signed for next season?

Strange rumours with more than a hint of truth to them are saying that coach Micky M hasn't been signed up for next season... that's the where twice validated information ends... as for possible replacements, current Coburg, former Preston Lions championship winning coach, as well as former Socceroo and South back to back championship squad member Goran Lozanovski. Personally I hope that Micky M stays on, and am concerned that he apparently hasn't been signed on for next year. I hope I'm wrong, but if not, the board better lift their fucken game.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A few notes on comments.

We've had a lot of fun over the years with my freewheeling comments policy, but all good things must come to an end. Therefore I will no longer be approving comments that contain personal abuse of any sort.

Still, if your post doesn't get approved straight away, it's probably because I haven't seen it yet.

As usual, publication of a comment does not mean endorsement of its content.