Monday 1 September 2008

Co-written piece in todays NKEW.... I think

There should be a piece that is credited as co-written to myself and James Belias in today's Neos Kosmos English Weekly. It's about the A-League expansion and such, not very interesting. What is interesting is the protracted story of how the article came to be. That you'll have to ask me about in person. And you may not find it interesting either, as it has to do with this phase of my life. Anyway, keep an eye out for it if you're some kind of fanboy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A few notes on comments.

We've had a lot of fun over the years with my freewheeling comments policy, but all good things must come to an end. Therefore I will no longer be approving comments that contain personal abuse of any sort.

Still, if your post doesn't get approved straight away, it's probably because I haven't seen it yet.

As usual, publication of a comment does not mean endorsement of its content.