Tuesday 10 June 2008

A website is for life and not just for Christmas

Another for the lost and found files. This one had a bit more effort put in than the last one, there's player lists, some info on the ground, with some strange references to the building of a two tier grandstand holding 6,000 patrons on the outer side.

http://southmelbournefan.tripod.com/

Again, I'd like to know, did you make this? Or do you know who made this? I actually used the background as my wallpaper a few years ago. Also, another one whose construction was never seemingly completed, which is a shame. Actually, looking at some of the categories included, I have a feeling I know who may have made it...

No comments:

Post a Comment

A few notes on comments.

We've had a lot of fun over the years with my freewheeling comments policy, but all good things must come to an end. Therefore I will no longer be approving comments that contain personal abuse of any sort.

Still, if your post doesn't get approved straight away, it's probably because I haven't seen it yet.

As usual, publication of a comment does not mean endorsement of its content.