Wednesday 11 June 2008

Beanies, good for keeping your head warm

Remember this post, about how I wanted to buy a beanie on the Family Day but couldn't because they didn't have any? Well they're now back in stock. In fact, I'm, wearing the one I bought yesterday right now, and I gotta tell ya, it's freaking sweet. So warm, and not at all too small for big heads like mine, unlike the previous supporter made version which while nice and waterproof, was a little too small, and too navy. Perfect for the Canberra trip, and doesn't make my head look like a blue balloon like I envisioned it might. Highly recommended.

3 comments:

  1. i was on the web site shop called South boutique and they dont sell them they only sell cufllinks old posters no good stuff not even scarves and hatsand no benies were else can i get a SMFC benie ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, since this is a five year old entry, I think it is best if you address you concerns directly to the people in charge, either via their website, or on the South Facebook page.

    ReplyDelete

A few notes on comments.

We've had a lot of fun over the years with my freewheeling comments policy, but all good things must come to an end. Therefore I will no longer be approving comments that contain personal abuse of any sort.

Still, if your post doesn't get approved straight away, it's probably because I haven't seen it yet.

As usual, publication of a comment does not mean endorsement of its content.