Wednesday 7 May 2008

South of the Border Link Shuffle

Again really minor update... just letting you know of the moving around of some stuff to different categories, hopefully making it a little easier to find relevant links.

There's also the addition of another South related site, something to do with some South Supporters mob or something, I'd tell you more, but their website doesn't have too much info at the moment. However, legend has it is populated by a shy, largely nocturnal beast, which thrives on the risottos and chicken parmas of Clarendon Street and its surrounds, and I'll stop right there or else I could get myself into serious trouble, because who knows what primordial powers I could be messing with?

Also, because you all asked for it, here is the finished version of my Lakeside redevelopment article, on the Neos Kosmos English Weekly site. Kewl. More important and less self-indulgent stuff tomorrow, I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A few notes on comments.

We've had a lot of fun over the years with my freewheeling comments policy, but all good things must come to an end. Therefore I will no longer be approving comments that contain personal abuse of any sort.

Still, if your post doesn't get approved straight away, it's probably because I haven't seen it yet.

As usual, publication of a comment does not mean endorsement of its content.