Friday 11 April 2008

Yay, more meaningless accolades

Pumpkin Seed Eaters aren't the only ones with cheap labour... one of South of the Border's own worker chimps (ok I read it off smfcboard) has alerted everyone that FourFourTwo Magazine has done anther of those lists, er, listing the best players outside the A-League. Apparently in this 'top ten' list, South's Hamlet Armenian is the only Victorian based players in there that isn't playing for the AIS, and one of the few not playing in New South Wales. Not sure how they've figured that stuff out, but anyway, good on him. I'd rather three points this week though. And can we have the NSL back already? It was the VPL with the illusion that it all mattered somehow. I guess I just wasn't made for these times.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A few notes on comments.

We've had a lot of fun over the years with my freewheeling comments policy, but all good things must come to an end. Therefore I will no longer be approving comments that contain personal abuse of any sort.

Still, if your post doesn't get approved straight away, it's probably because I haven't seen it yet.

As usual, publication of a comment does not mean endorsement of its content.