Wednesday 2 April 2008

While searching through my archives...

...for a particular edition of Mad Magazine, I happened upon the sports section of the Herald Sun the day after we won the 1999 title. One day I'll scan the photos and articles, but for today here's snippet from the scores lists. Ah for the days when we were winning national titles and Heidelberg were two divisions below us.


Also check out the AIS goalscorers. Good to see someone made it out of that era in better shape, and on to bigger and better things

1 comment:

A few notes on comments.

We've had a lot of fun over the years with my freewheeling comments policy, but all good things must come to an end. Therefore I will no longer be approving comments that contain personal abuse of any sort.

Still, if your post doesn't get approved straight away, it's probably because I haven't seen it yet.

As usual, publication of a comment does not mean endorsement of its content.