Sunday 9 March 2008

Finally, adequate recognition of a meaningless title

After last week's diatribe against the carelessness of making a promotion and then not making it known to the entire universe (beautifully captured in the piece 'Where's my fucking t-shirt'), it would be remiss of me not to acknowledge the deed finally done. As can be seen here, I have now publicly been crowned as an associate editor of Das Libero. Contrary to the promises made to me however about lack of added responsibilities, Ian Syson has attempted to burden me with such concerns as the philosophical direction of the magazine, but since this mostly amounts to Monday morning meetings with the editor most of which is centred around bagging people off two certain Internet forums and general railings against 'the Man' , it's more like acknowledgment of the hard metres I've already done in this area.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A few notes on comments.

We've had a lot of fun over the years with my freewheeling comments policy, but all good things must come to an end. Therefore I will no longer be approving comments that contain personal abuse of any sort.

Still, if your post doesn't get approved straight away, it's probably because I haven't seen it yet.

As usual, publication of a comment does not mean endorsement of its content.