Sunday 10 February 2008

On Persistance

I swear this is almost certainly the last you'll hear from me on this issue, but it's interesting to note how 31 people, and mostly high, drunk or stupid people at that, can have such a huge impact on the top brass. I'm usually amonsgt the first to point out the lack of grass roots street cred in the A-League, but this link proves that if you try for long enough, and no matter how insipid your attempts may seem, you can make a difference. Even if it takes 3 years, the lesson is to hang in there kids.

http://www.petitiononline.com/mvfc2005/petition.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

A few notes on comments.

We've had a lot of fun over the years with my freewheeling comments policy, but all good things must come to an end. Therefore I will no longer be approving comments that contain personal abuse of any sort.

Still, if your post doesn't get approved straight away, it's probably because I haven't seen it yet.

As usual, publication of a comment does not mean endorsement of its content.