Saturday 24 January 2015

Friendly against Springvale White Eagles today

Apparently our last friendly match on the road before we can get back to the business of hosting these things at Lakeside, following the end of its use as an Asian Cup training venue. It'll be at White Eagles' ground, under 20s kick off at 4pm, seniors at 6pm. Too hard for me to get out there via public transport, so I'm going to take one of my brothers to see relics related to the Confederate ship Shenandoah and American Civil War in general.

1 comment:

  1. A 5-1 win to South. Scorers were Lujic (2), Norton, Minopoulos and Stirton.

    ReplyDelete

A few notes on comments.

We've had a lot of fun over the years with my freewheeling comments policy, but all good things must come to an end. Therefore I will no longer be approving comments that contain personal abuse of any sort.

Still, if your post doesn't get approved straight away, it's probably because I haven't seen it yet.

As usual, publication of a comment does not mean endorsement of its content.