Friday 6 August 2010

Oakleigh vs South Tonight

Where in the world is this week's Kiss of Death? Possibly rescuing long forgotten POWs in Việt Nam, after already having of course, busted out of the aforementioned POW camp, visited a Thai strip club on the way back, in order to hook up with the guy that has the weapons. It's strictly business, or so we're lead to believe. Anyway, there's a game on tonight which we'll lose. Should be fun. Apparently several South fans have received mobile text messages from Oakleigh promoting this game. How did this happen? One theory is that the Hellas Fan Club, of which several South fans were or are members of, have had their details passed along or something. It would explain why I haven't received any correspondence - not that I'm complaining. I'm not entirely convinced of this theory, mind. Just that my limited lateral thinking abilities are only able to come up with one paranoid conspiracy this late at night. And what happened to our own text message service? I don't know. Doesn't bother me, I don't leave my phone on most of the time anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A few notes on comments.

We've had a lot of fun over the years with my freewheeling comments policy, but all good things must come to an end. Therefore I will no longer be approving comments that contain personal abuse of any sort.

Still, if your post doesn't get approved straight away, it's probably because I haven't seen it yet.

As usual, publication of a comment does not mean endorsement of its content.