Sunday 27 June 2010

Stuck at home and in despair - South 2 Thunder 3

Couldn't make it out there today, having to make do with watching the Bet365 updates, which is very similar to watching a Hattrick game. We were down 2-0 very quickly, I then went and had some fish n chips, when I got back, it was still 2-0 but with Thunder having copped a red card on the stroke of haftime. Would it make a difference? I didn't think so, but we managed to pull it back to 2-2 in the space of minutes, courtesy of Joryeff and O'Dor. But then O'Dor gave away a penalty for handball, and we found ourselves 3-2 down. It appears we gave away another late penalty, as we had a player (don't know who) sent off at the end, but it was seemingly missed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A few notes on comments.

We've had a lot of fun over the years with my freewheeling comments policy, but all good things must come to an end. Therefore I will no longer be approving comments that contain personal abuse of any sort.

Still, if your post doesn't get approved straight away, it's probably because I haven't seen it yet.

As usual, publication of a comment does not mean endorsement of its content.