Monday 28 April 2008

Clarendon Curva Confirmed?

According to reports posted by certain people who heard it on the radio apparently, James Merlino, the Minister for Sport, Recreation and Youth Affairs, has made the announcement that Lakeside will be shared by South and Athletics Victoria, with the running track to be built within two years or something like that. Still too early to know exactly what the details of the arrangement are, but I'm giving it my conditional approval, if it secures the club's future for a very long time. Looks like Eddie's got his way, but more details as they arise. I'm off to Paisley Park.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A few notes on comments.

We've had a lot of fun over the years with my freewheeling comments policy, but all good things must come to an end. Therefore I will no longer be approving comments that contain personal abuse of any sort.

Still, if your post doesn't get approved straight away, it's probably because I haven't seen it yet.

As usual, publication of a comment does not mean endorsement of its content.